Martes, Hunyo 8, 2010

As I start to Grow as a Blogger

Sadly, I've noticed on a lot of blogs that I've been following for quite a long time, things start to change once the blog gets really popular. I won't mention the names of these blogs, but some of them are ones that I've been following ever since the beginning, and unfortunately have grown to not like so much anymore.

When these blogs go big, the authors always seem to spend less and less time on them, and I kind of have a feeling that the blog is not the most important thing to them anymore, even through it's exactly what helped them get "famous" or find stardom in the first place.

I just wanted to send you this quick message to let you know that as I grow (and I seem to be growing at a rather alarming rate as of late), I will always put you and my blog first. I don't want to go down the same path of making every blog post or newsletter be about some product that you have to pay in order to use. I don't want to fill my blog with newly staffed authors and never write posts on my own anymore.I'll do my best to always be here for you just like I have since the beginning.

Lastly, I want you to hold me accountable for that. If at any time you feel I'm going down the wrong path with my blog, I want you to let me know so I can correct myself. I may not even know I'm doing it, which is why I'm asking you to watch out for me.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento